3. Disney Dream
I chose Disney because of the rave reviews that I had researched and heard about from friends and acquaintances. In general, my family and I had a great time. The services and staff were great and very accommodating when things didn’t work as expected like trying to dial ship to shore from my stateroom. The ship is impeccably well maintained and clean and there is plenty for passengers of all ages to do during the voyage. My only criticism is that while the food was good, some of the dishes could have been served hotter than they were. I realize they are serving the masses, but the hot entrees should not arrive cool or cold to passengers. If the time duration from the stove top to the passenger was reduced, I think I would rate the food as great to outstanding. Nevertheless, I would not hesitate to travel again with Disney and hope to do so very soon.

First Disney Cruise