3. Marella Discovery 2
I have just returned from a 7 day Cosmopolitan Classic cruise around the Mediterranean on the Marella Discovery 2. This was my first cruise with my family which includes my husband, 27 year old daughter and my 86years old mother-in-law who finds it difficult to walk and needs a wheelchair. The ship was beautiful, very grand and our balcony rooms were clean and comfortable. The entertainment was very good with different Broadway shows every night, a piano singer, opera singer, a band and more. The food was superb with different menus every night. All the people that worked on the boat from the cooks, the restaurant staff, the room staff, bar staff, etc were very attentive to the needs of my elderly mother-in-law and our needs, nothing was to much trouble. In fact I cannot praise them enough, they always had big smiles on their faces and made the experience for all my family a very memorable one. This was our first booking with a TUI holiday and I certainly will be using them again.

Excellent

Marella Discovery 2 Cruise Review by bmistry

bmistry’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Discovery 2 price drops

Very clean and comfortable.