3. Celebrity Infinity
my daughter and i chose this cruise for the itinerary and the journey (spa cabin). Thanks to a member of cruise critic we booked 2 10 hr. day trips to jerusalem from ashod and took the 3rd day in haifa to rest our guide had an ma in archeokogy and provided great info cheaper than a celebrity shore excursion. we booked 2 b2b cruises so we had 6 days in israel pompeii was on my daughter's bucket list so this 1st journey met that need. celebrity provided a skip the line half day excursion w/ a great guide. i have a ma in theology and art history so i am quite critical of guides. his info was accurate. we also repeated a jerusalem tour to the church of the holy seplecur w/ celebrity, the guide was average. luckily we were repeating because that was onmy bucket list. i wish celebrity offered a shopping shore excursion so we could go thru the christian, jewish and muslem stalls -- fascinating. the spa cabin was pure pampering. not only did we have a balcony cabin one deck below the spa, but we also had iced tea daily and snacks at 3 pm. one of my fondest memory is room service breakfast daily (free) -- taking my coffee on the balcony and watching the sunrise pure pleasure. we had dinner every nite in the blu, a cosy restaurant w/ gorgeous decor and friemdly service. on the eve of our first trip yo jerusalem, ivory, the hostess upon hearing we would be too tired to come to dinner whipped out the menu for the next nite, took our order and told us tocall her when we returned and she have our meals delivered. i cannot tell u what a blessing that was for 2 exhausted women. our waiter luis from peru provided the best service i have had in 30 yrs of cruising. one nite because i had been disappointed w/ the pasta dish the nite b4 made me my favorite comfort food, mac and cheese. also the filet mignon melted in my mouth as did the veal. the lobster was to die for. luis also made sure my daughter had extra veggies. even the wine servers stopped to talk and we do not drink. our room cleaner was great. we asked for ice water after we had finished the tea. -- jewwey never forgot. the weak area of the cruise was the entertainment the celebrity dancers could dance; unfortunately, the singers could not sing. a group. the barracade boys, could sing. we r cruising the mediteranian -- no lectures. on the second cruise we had lectures on dogs. pathetic.

Incredible customer service