• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Vancouver Lil
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Balcony

This cruise had all the right stuff for a nice cruise to Alaska. The ship was beautiful and recently refurbished. The food was good, especially in the dining room. The crew and staff were excellent. But next time, we'll pick a suite. The cabins were really small. Our cabin steward was excellent and very helpful. Unfortunately, we also got to use the medical services aboard ship. Absolutely amazing is all I can say! My husband got very very sick and needed to be airlifted to a larger port of call. The ship's customer service did everything we needed to have done. The housekeeping department and port agent were stellar.

The time we did spend on the ship while he was healthy was very very good. The cruise itself, being on a Monday ensured a very relaxed itinerary with very few other ships in port. Norwegian is a good cruise line for all ages.

Balcony

The cabin was very small and located at the very front of the ship. If you have any issues with seasickness, avoid this cabin. I guess that I've been spoiled. The cabin aboard a previous HAL and a Celebrity cruise was far larger and not cramped. Our cabin was definitely cramped.

1 Helpful Vote