3. Norwegian Bliss
I was amazed that the size of the ship and the number of people on board did NOT make my husband and I feel crowded. The reservation app was genius - no waiting in line at the main dining rooms any more! And reserving for shows was a great idea - made the seating and the theater capacity work together well. The food was impeccable (with a few misses but not many). Loved the buffet options, especially the Indian Food! Very Important : The coffee on this cruise in the buffet and in restaurants was EXCELLENT!!! Great improvement since our last cruise. Downside? Pool seemed crowded, but there were plenty of chairs. Casino - table wagers started at a minimum of 10$ .. too pricy! The tables would have been consistently full if the wagers were dropped to a reasonable level.(5$) Teppanyaki seems to have gotten to be a bit of a frenetic "show" - and too noisy. Chefs standing with their backs to each other had to be loud and seemed to copy each other's banter. (I expect they might have to somewhat, since they do so many dinners) The food was still excellent. The theater shows blew us away, especially "Six". I like the idea of a Broadway style show vs a variety show. Much more compelling and engaging. Comedians were mostly spot on... We were laughing like crazy (with one or two misfires). Cruise staff was excellent! All around. Kudos to Norwegian for exceeding our expectations for this cruise.

98% perfection!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by KitsapTennisPlayer

Downside? Pool seemed crowded, but there were plenty of chairs.

KitsapTennisPlayer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Always clean, always fresh. Steward was excellent.
Loved the balcony.
Plenty of room
Bed was a bit hard.
Pillows were perfect.
  Norwegian Bliss Deck Plans

• Stone Island Walking Tour
    This wasn't a walking tour...but it was a stone island visit - to a great beach with good food and pretty good wave action to make the ocean swim a lot of fun. Open bar!
    View All 8 Stone Island Walking Tour Reviews