3. Marella Dream
I have to agree with everything the previous review (harringtonH) has said, it was if I had written the review. The ship though a little old was a nice size and the staff were friendly and it was a nice touch for the Captain to see everyone off on their trip each morning. The entertainment was amazing and the guest comedian very funny the dancers and singers (most doing both) were very professional and gave it their all everytime. The drinks were flowing and I agree that the upgrade drinks package was not needed by us, good choice of cocktails and even included my favourite of Baileys. The food was really good and plentiful, as one deck closed to restock another was still serving. We did the restaurant every evening and had lovely meals (even if some were a bit small for my partner but then he could always hit the buffet later if he wanted). We had booked a trip for each day, the first one was cancelled due to going to different port due to bad weather but understandable. The others all went ahead, did Vesuvius which is not for the faint hearted LOL. Loved Corsica and we did the train ride and Medieval village in Spain which was interesting and picturesque. Embarkation and Disembarking were no problem and all information given by helpful staff. The plus cabin on deck 5 with window was a good size only down side noticed smell of diesal when in port maybe because on a lower deck or just because an older ship. Overall I would recommend TUI and this type of cruise to any one, we have done one before which was a bit more WOW factor on the ship but to be honest the food and entertainment were just as good and we felt we got great value for money,

Great value for money

Marella Dream Cruise Review by robinson.gaye

robinson.gaye’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

Good size, clean, plenty of wardrobe and drawer space. Complimentary safe in wardrobe. Cleaned twice a day. Not too keen on the shower attachment in the bath but minor point. Partner very tall and found the toilet awkward as at an odd angle, I had no problem.
  Marella Dream Deck Plans