3. Carnival Horizon
Poor food quality and service desk failed to take care of our complaints about our room. We were in room 8470 and it is much smaller than the online carnival layout and pictures. There was less than 1 foot of space between the bed and wall. The stairwell out side out room took away about 50 SQFT of the original floor plan. The furnishings were also different, only 1 low-back chair inside (2 high-back were shown) and one lounge chair on the balcony (2 were shown). Closet space was half of what was shown in the "360 View". The balcony was narrower than shown on the floor plan. We had to crawl over the lounger to get to the other chairs. The steak house was okay but I expected more for the price. We also tried the Wok and they gave my wife the wrong order and mine was missing 3 things I selected. The dining room food was the worse I have ever had on a carnival cruise. The only 2 entrees I liked were the Filet Minion and Pork Chop. The Soufflé was flat and tasted like bread pudding. I was served a wilted spinach salad one night. One day there was no coffee on the lido deck, one maker was empty and the one on the other side was being cleaned. We are both Diamond Club members and have been sailing with Carnival for over 25 years.

Poor food quality, poor service.

Carnival Horizon Cruise Review by dddavis1954