3. Carnival Sunshine
We have always cruised Carnival. We had a Cloud 9 Balcony Spa room. The few differences in the room were the colors and we had Elemis body wash along with the shampoo/conditioner in the room. I did try them both and had good results. I would book on this floor again the only downsides were our room location and every time the boat rocked so did you. I would pick a room away from the side door. The serenity deck and hot tub was amazing.The Italian food and the main dining room was amazing. The desserts on the Lidl deck was very good on this shift compared to other ships I have been on. The cakes were very good not dry at all. The actual food bar was mediocre to say the least. Not a lot of choices. The deli was ok. The Thai place was too spicy for me to enjoy.. iI highly recommend the Carnival Sunshine.

Very Relaxing

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Betsy K

Betsy K’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Spa Balcony
Cabin 8S
The cabin was the same as other balcony cabins except for the colors and we had Elemis brand shampoo, conditioner and body which in my opinion was good quality. We do have robes and slippers.
Spa & WaterWorks Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins