3. Island Princess
Our cruise was made extra special because of the energy and interaction of the cruise staff members, Phil, Angela, Allie, William and Tom...led by Benny. They made us feel like we were important. They invited us to participate in activities without being intrusive nor aggressive. They were fun and funny. They were kind and encouraging. They were inclusive and interactive...not just with a few passengers but with many. They were everywhere, working hard to make everyone’s experience exceptional. They’ve set the bar for future cruises. I’ve been on several cruises over the past 20 years or so and this is the first time I’ve seen the cruise staff do such a exemplary job! My family were all pleasantly surprised and appreciative for each of the team members. Whether they were leading a game, karaoke, walking through the ship, line dance class...they just made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. They’re definitely an asset.

Cruise Director -team ROCK!

Island Princess Cruise Review by christinaPdancer

They’ve set the bar for future cruises.

christinaPdancer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OB
The cabin was nice. Having the oceanview was the shining light. It was great to be able to see the sea and sky every morning. When arriving in port early, we were able to see a view of the port area /land that we were soon to visit
Fiesta Deck Outside Cabins