3. Celebrity Equinox
I have cruised well over 15 times and this by far was my favorite cruise. This was my first Celebrity cruise. The pros: the food in the Silhouette Dining room was delicious, the Mexican buffet & Pizza at the Oceanside Cafe were very good. The chef’s carved beautiful pumpkins for decorations throughout the ship for Halloween along with elaborate spooky desserts. The bathrooms were ALWAYS clean in the public areas (major kudos). The public areas were also very clean. Managers greeted us each day in the Oceanview Cafe to be sure we were happy with the service (and we were)! The ship was rarely crowded getting on and off. Embarkation and Debarkation were very smooth. We got checked in and on the ship in less than 30 minutes. The cruise staff overall was very friendly. The live music each night in the main lobby was very enjoyable (I sat and listened for hours). The staff put much time and energy into everything on this sailing and it was apparent to me. We felt welcomed and the staff were excited to have the guest there. They tried to make the best experience for each guest on board. Cons: the pillows in the room were not very comfortable and there was a lack of hand soap in the women’s restroom. Nightly shows in the theater were lacking in comparison to other cruise lines.

Amazing Cruise

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by gracegirlheather

gracegirlheather’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1C
Cabin was roomy with lots of storage. We forgot our surge protected and wished we had it. There were only 3 ports for devices.
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins