3. Norwegian Bliss
I went on this cruise with my boyfriend and his family. Staff were great, and overall very attentive. The food was generally not good. The best food was at the buffet. While staff at the restaurants were very accommodating, the food did not live up to our expectations for being on a "luxury" cruise. Service at the restaurants that required an upcharge was mediocre at best. Staterooms were modern and very clean. The shows that we went to see (Six and Jersey Boys) were both excellent. The observation lounge and promenade were great places. The shore excursions were well-organized and a lot of fun, although our last excursion to Cabo was time limited because it was turning into an "at sea" day. I would definitely do an NCL cruise again, but with more realistic expectations. Not sure if it was really worth the money that I paid. Overall, it was definitely a positive experience.

Great ship, not so great food

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by cesmithphd

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
cesmithphd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA
Cabin was nicely updated and always kept very clean by the fantastic crew. Staff were always professional and friendly.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins