3. Island Princess
We chose this cruise to celebrate our 27th anniversary and my wife wanted to see the Panama Canal. One of the ports took us to Cartagena and it was a beautiful experience. This was our first trip to Columbia and to South America. We also got a round trip ticket to the place called Hell in the Cayman Islands. LOL. No one-way ticket there for me. This was our 9th cruise and I can tell you that the embarkation (and our luggage getting to our room) was the fastest and smoothest we've ever experienced. Great job Princess. The cabin was in great shape and our steward, Arthur, was impeccable in his duties. He always had a smile on his face. Our dining room staff was awesome, as well. Arvi and Roland (if you're lucky enough to get them as your servers), were very attentive and pleasant. Again, the best we've ever experienced on a cruise ship. Finally, I was a finalist in and wound up winning the Voice of the Ocean singing competition and the mentors (David and Jennifer) were incredible. It was an awesome experience singing with a live orchestra too. If you try this, go for Lola's team!! She was the "best judge." LOL. We love sailing with Princess and can't for the chance to go again.

An amazing time on the Island Princess...

Island Princess Cruise Review by roberteades

We love sailing with Princess and can't for the chance to go again.
roberteades’s Full Rating Summary