Awful, nasty experience. Jeez where do I start?? I will dot point..
* the room had ONE power point. That's all. Called guest services and asked for an extension cord as I have a cpap machine. They didn't know what an extension cord was.
* The so called lemonade is lemon cordial, the iced tea was a really strange flavour. Coffee from the machine was actually undrinkable... it was like drinking the grinds and hot water. We bought two cappuccinos from a cafe and they were barely coffee... so NO coffee for the whole trip
* At brekky they have 2 toasters for everyone... be prepared to wait an eternity.
* The staff still open ypur door of the room even when thete is a do not disturb on the door... not very nice when you're half naked
* You can download their app and "free wifi" however if you want to keep contact and chat with another person on the ship it costs $9. So take a kiddies radio if you want to keep contact with ypur kids/ partner/ whoever, bring a radio on board.
* it costs $30 to get JUST social media on the trip, or pay $50 to get that and e mail etc. The internet " cafe" is 3 computers in a walkway and cost , minimum, $15 for 24 hours.
* the tv in the room is old , has about 8 channels, no movies or anything remotely watchable. There's no DVD player.
* There's shampoo, soap and body wash in ypur bathroom. That's it.
* The so called ' serenity ' adults only area was far from serene... jam packed and blaring music. I don't think they know the meaning of serenity.
* The included restaurant... where to start? Firstly you have to stand in a huge queue, where you see the first staff with an I pad. Tell her your cabin number and she taps away at it for about 5 minutes, says no table available. Take a buzzer and go away!!!
Come back when the buzzer goes. Get shown your table and given a terribly expensive wine list. The wine I like is usually $15 a bottle. There it was $50. And no option to buy just a glass. So no wine, lemonade or coffee.
Then they blare this music out and do a dance. It's so noisy that we can't talk to each other.
* The food was the absolute last straw. It was so disgusting that I am making a formal complaint.
* NOT WORTH IT, DONT GIVE THEM YOUR HOLIDAY MONEY, wish I hadn't!!!