Norwegian Jade Cruise Review

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Nellyvac2019

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: the Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

No doubt I will choose again to travel with NCL. We were always kept well informed of when we would be arriving to each port and can disembark. I was traveling with my parents and daughter and they both had a wonderful time. My parents who were traveling with wheelchairs were well taken care of and the handicap services were clear and accesible. The buffet had a great variety of options for my whole family and the a la carte service was excellent. The crew was kind and attentive, I can ask them questions and they were very helpful. One of my favorite and most memorable experiences were the shows that took place every night, each was different and got better every day. My family enjoyed everything it was excellent service, entertainment, activities, and dining, all beyond my expectations!!! Since coming back I have been strongly recommending Norwegian cruise line to my coworkers and family members. Thank You for giving my and I a memorable vacation.

Nellyvac2019's Full Rating Summary

Mid-Ship Inside

The cabin a little small for 4 people, especially with my parents that require a wheelchair and a walker. Next time I will look for a bigger cabin, but in general everything was amazing!!!!

Nellyvac2019