3. Caribbean Princess
This cruise is not my favourite itinerary but we did want to see the East Coast, especially New York and Quebec and both were fabulous. Could not get into Bar Harbor or St. John due to rough seas. I would have rather gone in September for better weather. The staff were all awesome except for our room steward who was not that great. We had an accessible room and it was fabulously large as was the bathroom. Unfortunately, the bathroom smelled like a urinal and it was not able to be rectified. Our embarkation and disembarkation were seamless. The medallion worked great. The ship's public areas were nice but not enough seating inside for those days at sea. Too cold to sit outside. My biggest disappointment was the food. It was adequate but only very average. The waiters and the maitre'd were wonderful. Our next cruise is with Celebrity around the horn in South America!

Nice ship

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by tiadog

tiadog’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE
Accessible cabin. Lots of storage. Huge room and bathroom. Very good.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins