3. Norwegian Bliss
I am a Latitudes member and like the "freestyle" approach. There is something for everyone to do. You can be active -- or not. You can be entertained -- or not. You can go to many different food venues -- or consistently go to your favorite restaurant. The choice is always yours. We are in our "seventies" and still continue to enjoy cruising. We stayed busy all day on this cruise. Never bored -- not even for one minute. The service is great. They handled 4,500 passengers as if it were only 450 passengers. No long lines or inconveniences. It had been a long time since we were in LA so we decided to spend a few days and enjoy some sights. That was a great idea and I am glad we did it. The port in Mexico were new to us and quite beautiful.. We did a little shopping, toured a little and enjoyed some tequila! I cannot say enough about the fabulous entertainment. We had seen Jersey Boys in the theater and I can say that NCL's show was just as good if not better! They also added a show called SIX about the wives of Henry the Eighth. Wow, wow Wow!!! this will be a broadway hit when it comes out. The Beatles show was a great stroll down memory lane and the comedians kept us entertained for several nights!

Fabulous shows and food.

ereneconte’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD
Clean, roomy and enough space to hang and store your clothes. Wish there was better TV but we were busy most of the time.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins