3. Ovation of the Seas
11th cruise so yes...I love cruising and this was by far the worst of all due to entertainment...actually lack there of, I’ve ever experienced with RCCL. My 2017 Harmony (US-Texas) and 2018 Symphony (Barcelona Spain) cruises both had AMAZING shows and entertainment (Grease, Hairspray, Flight: Dare to Dream, Ice Skating Shows, Aqua Shows etc.) The Ovation does not even compare AT ALL! Entertainment needs some serious help. The Voom internet was down an entire day so we received a day credit. Due to high winds and ruff seas several activities had to be canceled, which I understand but they never updated the onboard app of the changes. You would head to an event only to get there and be told it’s canceled. Updating the app event calendar would have helped with that issue. Other than that..I have no complaints...enjoyed the cruise. I do think I’ll ever cruise the RC Quantum class again but I will definitely cruise there Oasis class ships.

Entertainment was lacking