3. AmaSerena
This was my first River Cruise. Stayed in Zurich one night before trip and took the train to Basel for embarkation. Wonderful crew that was always ready to help , cruise director was always on top of everything, the excursions were planned very well and went smoothly. We were in a deluxe cabin (AA) and the room was very nice. Cabin did have strange smell at certain times. Not sure why. Food was good. Everyone goes to dinner at same time which was nice way to meet different people. Drinks were better. Entertainment was nice but not my style. Disembarkation was smooth. We stayed and extra night in Amsterdam and cruise director had a taxi ready to take us to hotel. I would highly recommend. I hope to go on another River cruise as I prefer the smaller boat and less people to an larger ocean cruise any day !

Trip of a lifetime

AmaSerena Cruise Review by Pattiray

AmaWaterways, Manager, Customer Engagement has responded
Dear Pattiray, Thank you so much for choosing to take your first river cruise with us, and thank you for your kind words regarding our crew, director, excursions, and dining. We are absolutely thrilled your first river cruise experience was so memorable with us. We can't wait to welcome you back on board very soon. Warm Regards, From all of us at AmaWaterways
Pattiray’s Full Rating Summary