3. Scenic Pearl
We went with family, No children. Children would be board but it was great for adults. Our travel agent was amazing and helped us with the booking. Scenic looked after everything else. Hotel/airport transfers were done with high end buses and professionals. We stayed at the hotels recommended by scenic and were not disappointed. The meals were amazing. It sucks to be home and try to figure out what to cook after having everything done for us. The quality was fantastic. The entertainment was great. Our cruise director was fantastic. After cruising many times before it was nice doing a small boat. If you worry about getting sea sick, dont. The rivers are very calm. We live in a city with locks so it was a different experience being in a ship going through the locks. Overall an amazing trip. I would recommend Scenic to anyone. I would defiitely go again. I would only suggest not the last cruise of the season.

Rhine highlights

Scenic Pearl Cruise Review by terimc

terimc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Pearl price drops

It was amazing. We had a deep soaker tub in our bathroom. Every detail was looked after. Bar fridge restocked twice daily, full collection of glasses for in room use.
I have an allergy to feathers and our duvet and pillows were changed for us