3. Regal Princess
Having cruised with other cruise lines and European River Cruises I wanted to try Princess. The Medallion Class made everything so much easier for everything you did, faster embarkation, excursions, everything! The Captain kept us well advised at all times, we had 5 days and nights of beautiful sunny weather, but our last port (Halifax) we luckily skipped due to a Noreaster. If we had made the port like 3 other ships, we would have been stuck there an extra day getting us back to NYC a day and a half late. Sea swells were 22 feet high, and yet I didn't experience any sickness which was shocking because I suffer from all forms of motion sickness. The food in the dining rooms and the international cafe, just can't say enough. Quality was just like all fine dining, portions were huge, lots of selections, and best food I have ever had on a cruise ship, except the European River Cruises. Service was always top notch. The only issue we had was in cabin E-330, the ceiling was broken and even the simplest of movement made the ceiling snap, pop, so loud we were not able to sleep at night. The cruise was sold out for all deluxe balcony but on the 2nd night a couple was not able to make the cruise so there was an open cabin. They helped us move to the new cabin so no more sleep problems. I would hope they take that cabin out of inventory until it's fixed. It was totally unacceptable and something never experienced in any other cruise lines. Yes, I would AND WILL cruise Princess again, you bet! Being a person that loves the river cruises due to less than 200 people on any cruise and all excursions and quality liquor all free, that's what we'll be doing more of. I do hope to take a Caribbean cruise with Princess though in 2020.

Cabin E-330 DO NOT BOOK

Regal Princess Cruise Review by CR310892

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Canada & New England
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Balcony (obstructed view)

CR310892’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony (obstructed view)
Cabin DW
Do not book this cabin if you like to sleep at night. I do have videos taken of the snapping and popping noise the ceiling made, it is very loud and disturbing! Feel free to contact me.

Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins