3. Carnival Elation
I chose this cruise because it had decent reviews and a very good price, however, I would have pay more, knowing what I know now. The ship is small, that' okay, but rusted, badly painted,inside and out. I could hear the upper level while trying to sleep, jumping and people screaming in the halls. When I did try to take a nap, a Very loud noise outside my window, someone sanding! I opened the curtains and a creepy guy in goggles waved at me!! There was no sail away party as promised and the Halloween party lasted 1 hour and was horrible. The stewarts were very nice and friendly, but the bartenders and waitresses were Rude! I would say thank you, they wouldn't even say your welcome! They knew they were already tipped. The casino was small, yet took forever to get a drink, got up myself, because tired of waiting. The food was bad, been on many Carnival ships and this was low grade, unavailable and repetitive and badly timed. Smoking section was extremely limited, 1 small space away from the lido deck with no servers, or the casino, not the casino bar, just the casino, which leads you to gamble out of boredom. The elevators were never available and when you got one, they were shaky and felt unsafe. I could go on, but I am a Gold member and loved every Carnival Cruise but this one. Very very disappointed.

Very Disappointing

julielovesmike1234’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Elation price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A
Cabin was okay, but had ladders in room for 2 people that took up much needed space!!
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins