3. MSC Seaside
I had been on MSC before but an older ship. I wanted to try their new one. They built it to bring the outside in, so when you walk the ship you can see water on both sides. They extended the deck above the lifeboats so you do not see them from the balconies. I loved the mix of Europeans on board, and not just Americans. We had Italians, French, Germans, UK, South America. the ship has a third dining service at 9;15pm for them because they tend to eat late. While MSC competes with RCCL, NCL, CARNIVAL et... It is different. The children's program is very good, all ages. In the baby club you must bring your own diapers. Parents are given a phone so they can be reached anytime if baby needs mommy or daddy. The ports I had been to them all many times, so I decided to stay and use the spa. The thermal area is very nice with hot and cold areas including a snow room. Did an excursion in the Cayman island. Like all other times, once you get off the ship to meet your bus and guide, there is some waiting time. The balcony cabin I had was nice and spacious. I did find their closet area to be a bit small. Only 2 drawers total. They do not provide conditioner. Shampoo and body wash only. The food is good but not great. Mind you I still gained a pound or two, so don't worry, there is plenty to eat, and a lot of it, including the pizza bar which is open almost nonstop. They do have affordable prices and I find that they tend to beat the competition. Their all in rate with unlimited drinks is a good deal. As long as you know that this is all drinks 6.00 or less. So basically your glasses of wine, draft beer, gin and tonic, rum and coke etc... and also up to 6.00 at the coffee bar, so cappuccinos, hot chocolate, expressos etc...water sparkling water, soda too. MSC is a good deal if you want to have a good time on newer ships..

Smooth embarkation and disembarkation. MSC has new terminal. ship is beautiful

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by yvonnebrun

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Balcony Stateroom

yvonnebrun’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1
i thought the closet was too small. Only 2 drawers. and tight hanging space. Also co conditioner or body lotion. No turn down service with chocolate and funimals...
Mondello Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins