Initially, we chose this cruise because it was quite cheap and we could pay monthly. As the time for the cruise drew nearer I was quite nervous because I'd seen some bad reviews for the ship. My fears soon vanished when we arrived at the terminal. Embarkation was simple and quick and we were soon in our room. The cabin was much larger than I expected, very roomy and plenty of storage space. We had a great room steward, Thomas, who looked after the cabin really well. We had a meal in the Belvidere Buffet which was excellent. Later we went to the Meridian restaurant where we introduced to our waiters Joe and Lee. The food and service were absolutely fantastic, every single day. I can't praise the service highly enough, nothing was too much trouble and the food was so lovely. The Palladium Theatre was excellent and provided first-rate entertainment from the Headliners and various other entertainers. The ship talks were interesting and varied. Gym facilities are excellent and there are free dance classes. The spa is lovely and I had an excellent series of acupuncture sessions with Koko and learned a great deal about Chinese medicine. The two pools are excellent, especially the whirlpools. There are several excellent bars and the Globe does some very interesting talks too. The library is good. The shore excursions were fabulous and good value for money, especially the Corfu and Sardinian ones. Was there anything I disliked??? Yes, there was, the cruise had to end. It was an experience of a lifetime.

The best experience ever.

Arcadia Cruise Review by Kaz200972

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom with Bath/Shower

Kaz200972’s Full Rating Summary
Get Arcadia price drops

Outside Stateroom with Bath/Shower
Cabin KB
Great cabin, much larger than expected and plenty of storage space. There were twin beds, a tv, bath, and shower. Good location as my friend did experience a little motion sickness going through the Bay of Biscay, our room was bottom deck midship and very smooth.
The room steward, Thomas, was great, really looked after us messy females!
I couldn't fault it!