3. Celebrity Eclipse
This was our first cruise for my wife and me, but also invited my in-laws for their 50th wedding anniversary. Not sure if most of my comments apply to most cruises ship/cruise lines. But all in all, it did not impress us as a first experience. Pros : - Ship is in in good condition and cabin was fairly big and comfortable - Friendly professional staff, at restaurants and everywhere else - Buffet restaurant is good quality and good variety - Most shows were very good quality, talented performers! - Very nice gym onboard Cons - Biggest issue is that almost everything on-board is design to get more money out of you: expensive upsell for all the specialty restaurants, alcohol and automatic tips are expensive, casino, - Food at the main restaurant had good variety but was often blend. - My wife and me are vegeterian, and options were not great - Not very many activities to do on board, the upper deck with the lawn and glass blower, but also the game room an everything else, it's ok, but not very entertaining... - Automatic tipping is expensive, especially that for us, the canadian dollar doesn't compare well to the US dollar.

Constant upsells

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by remilemaire

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom

Pros :

- Ship is in in good condition and cabin was fairly big and comfortable

- Friendly professional staff, at restaurants and everywhere else

- Buffet restaurant is good quality and good variety

- Most shows were very good quality, talented performers!

- Very nice gym onboard

Cons

- Food at the main restaurant had good variety but was often blend.

- My wife and me are vegeterian, and options were not great

remilemaire’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Inside Stateroom
Comfortable and roomy, lack a clock and not many channels on tv
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins