3. AmaVerde (APT)
My expectations were high having heard many good things about this cruise, but what I experienced was an exceptional quality of service, with great attention to details as I have never experienced before. The dining room is somewhat noisy especially when you have a few "loud voices" about, but in comparaison to the choices available, the quality of the food and service, it did not spoil my experiences. The excursions were of much greater value than those I experienced on Ocean cruise ships, especially when you consider that everything on the boat/ship is included ... you don't have to spend one cent on the ship unless you want french champagne, cognac etc ... All the tour guides I had spoke english beautifully and were obvously highly educated and mostl refined young people. One negative for me was the quality of the hair conditionner supplied in the bathroom, I should have brought my own ... a small detail indeed and no clock ! Another negative, was that some people have absolutely no idea about dress code ... shorts and thongs are not suitable for the dining room and in the lounge in the evening; just a couple of men, but still. I was not aware that there was an extension to Paris, so I had not booked it, and disembarked in Amsterdam. I would do another cruise with APT anytime. Thank you to all concerned on the ship for making this trip a memorable one.

10/10

AmaVerde (APT) Cruise Review by Johnclaude

Johnclaude’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaVerde (APT) price drops

Excellent except for the shampoo, and no clock .