3. MSC Preziosa
I chose this cruise because of the ports it was visiting. The ship itself was lovely, but they lacked in a few areas. Not enough staff. I was ordering 2 drinks at a time because there was not enough staff. They did not offer coffee cards like other lines. Instead they try to get you to but a drink package. No water with dinner, you have to buy this in the restaurant. No soft serve, have to purchase gellato. No tissues in bathrooms. You have to purchase a different level to get any. The entertainment was appaling. The staff appeared to be a new team, as no one had answers to basic questions about the ship areas etc. The tours were generally good, except for our Portofino tour. The boat showed up an hour late which ment we only had an hour and a half there, just time for a coffee and super quick shop!

Needs improvement to compete with other cruiselines

MSC Preziosa Cruise Review by Kellie68