3. National Geographic Explorer
This was my first Lindblad expedition experience, 2019 Epic Patagonia and everyday from the first day arriving in Santiago, Chile was better than the last. There were some things that Lindblad had no control over, like the amazing mild and sunny weather we experienced on almost all the days of this expedition, and the 5 pumas showing up for their portraits at Torres Del Paine. My solo cabin on board the ship was roomier than some double cabins I’ve experienced on other cruise liners. The hospitality on board was amazing. One thing that stood out from day one was how happy everyone who worked for Lindblad seemed to be. The staff and crew on the ship always smiled and greeted me. The Naturalists, photographers and historians on board treated each and every guest like we were old friends. Overall, my first expedition experience was fantastic. Lindblad has me hook, line and sinker. I am looking forward to my next expedition with them in the very near future.

Amazing expedition and beautiful weather too

National Geographic Explorer Cruise Review by Ktfromlv

Ktfromlv’s Full Rating Summary
Get Lindblad Expeditions National Geographic Explorer price drops

My solo cabin was very roomy and very well appointed. I had plenty of storage space. The bathroom was huge compared to some other cruise liners I have travelled with. My cabin steward did an excellent job keeping my space neat and tidy. The laundry service on board was perfect, not too pricey and always returned my clean clothes the same day as I put them out to be cleaned.

• Puerto Natales
    This was a dry landing (docked at the pier) although the day was rainy. We visited a church and then drove several miles to a park where we hiked while our traditional curanto meal was being prepared. The day was very wet and rainy at times making the hike rather muddy, but once we returned to the beginning we were treated to Pisco sours and a very delicious and traditional meal. We finished the day with another tour of a church before heading back to the ship.
    View All 0 Puerto Natales Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Puerto Natales Cruise Port Review
  • Santiago City Tour
    Lots more walking than anticipated, but overall a very informational and enjoyable tour
    View All 18 Santiago City Tour Reviews
  • City Tour
    Ushuaia was the final stop of our expedition. Before arriving here we explored several glaciers in the Chilean Fjords, Tierra Del Fuego, Torres Del Paine, and evening got to go ashore at Cape Horn and Isla Del Los Estados. So much to cram into one experience, but definitely worth every penny spent.
  • Ushuaia Prison Museum
    Interesting to see and learn about the beginnings of the Ushuaia community’s beginning as a penal colony.
    View All 3 Ushuaia Prison Museum Reviews