• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Kfuji
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin:

My husband and I splurged on a Scenic cruise to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We enjoyed the location and ship but most of all we found the staff, service and ship atmosphere to be amazing. We really enjoyed that the emphasis was on having fun and enjoying the trip instead of dressing up for dinner. We found that the food was excellent and the cruise director was extremely organized in keeping everything moving. The many excursions offered were very well organized and interesting. Each excursion was unique. We particularly enjoyed the Budapest Jewish Quarter excursion and the Weltenburg Abbey.

I am sending many thanks to the exceptional staff who went out of their way to make the experience so unique and enjoyable. I really enjoyed that speaking with many of the staff and did not get the sense that they were giving scripted answers.

We would highly recommend to adults looking for a relaxed but informative experience.

Very well designed. It was very easy to manage in the room. We really enjoyed having the balcony to watch the scenery.

5 Helpful Votes