3. Allure of the Seas
It was a company retreat, but we had to pay our own expenses. I will never again cruise on one of these monster ships. We stood in line for two hours just to board. Except for the extra cost restaurants the food was rather ordinary. The shows were crowded and way too loud. We went to one comedy show it was small and intimate. The shore excursions were mob scenes. We had to walk for a block to get away from the herd. Disembarkation was another herd epic. Hours standing in lines. There has got to be a better way, but with thousands of people to process, I don't see how If you like going to Disney Land for 7 days, then do take the cruise. For me, I will be taking ships with no more than 300 people and it is worth the extra price to be treated other than a cow in a truck. I fail to see the appeal of the mega cruise ships.

Great if you like huge crowds and very expensive beer

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by rharris

I fail to see the appeal of the mega cruise ships.
rharris’s Full Rating Summary