3. Scenic Pearl
I'm in my early 30s and most on this cruise were late 50s and above. We wanted to take one for it's ease of getting from City to city. Plus it included amazing food, premium beverages, excursions and tips. The service was great. I booked the cheapest fair room but was still treated on par as all other passengers. Not all of the excursions started in the morning there were a few days that started in the afternoon so was nice not to get up super early the guided tours were just long enough and gave ample time to look around ur self afterwards with multiple coach pick ups. The enrich experice was very nice as well. I like the most popular classical songs and my husband also in his 30s does not like it at all. We had opera singers and a pianist play for us in palace. We both enjoyed the experience. I'd definitely do another trip using Scenic or another cruise line that is all inclusive.

First Cruise Ever

Scenic Pearl Cruise Review by Txbdaycouple

Txbdaycouple’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Pearl price drops

The cabin was small but livevable once I unpacked my items and put them away there was not a big need to dig into my suitcases that were located under the bed. Bathroom could definitely use more countertop space shower was ok size. The body sprayer did not spray water very well, but the hand wand and regular shower head were fine. Water pressure was good as well.