• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Cammiet
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin: Balcony

I went on this cruise with Mom and Sister (girls only). We had been a trip together in a long time. We had a great time. The pullout sofa bed was the most comfortable pullout I have ever slept on. Our waiters, Guisepee and David, were great. They were very attentive and anticipated our every need. We got to sit in the Club dinning area and were able to dine at anytime during the hours they were opened. The lobster was out of this world. I got to eat it twice on the ship and once on an excursion. Great excursions also. All tour guides were knowledgeable and were fun to listen to. I loved seeing the lighthouse in Peggy's Cove. Great place to visit. They only negative was I did not believe there was enough shopping available on the ship. The shops they did have had limited things in them.

Balcony

Our cabin steward, KimChin was great. He kept our room looking good. He supplied us with everything we needed. He made up the sofa bed every day.

Port Reviews

Saint John (New Brunswick)

The weather prevented us from docking in Saint John. There was storm and we were unable to dock.

Boston

We went into Port on our own.

1 Helpful Vote