Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Buick 56

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Panoramic Ocean View

We have always wanted to see the NEW CoCo Cay, and it was worth the wait and expense! Our cabin was amazing as well, the coveted pie-shaped panoramic ocean view stateroom on Deck 12, #1864. It was so huge and we had 5 panes of glass to gaze out on the ocean and surroundings. The food is decenct. Not amazing but good, for the price. I was actually dissapointed in my dinner at CHOPS, it usually is excellent, but they missed the mark this time. Maybe it was an off night.

I have to add in here that Adventure Ocean is very good. Our 6 and 8 year old loved going there and never complained about it.

I cannot fully express how awesome COCO CAY is! We had so much fun. Our kids rode the water slides over and over and we never had to wait very long in line. We were the only ship on the island that day. I think on other days there are two RCCL ships at the island. If you can book a cruise where you are the only ship, you will practically have the island to yourself. The large pool was crowded, but the water park always had a place to sit in the shade with lots of umbrellas.

Also, the "Free" food on Coco cay was really good, and way better than the average Windjammer food! All in all, you NEED to visit coco cay, especially if you have kids, and try to get #1864 on deck 12, what an amazing room!

Buick 56's Full Rating Summary

Spacious Panoramic Ocean View

This is the best cabin on the ship, hands down. Pie shaped, 5 panes of glass for amazing views. I like it way better than a balcony. Perhaps I shouldn't write this review because I don't want everyone else to know how cool these rooms are, especially since there are only two on each Voyager and Freedom class ship.

Aqua Park

Great water park! No waiting!

View All 56 Aqua Park Reviews