3. MSC Seaside
I’ve cruised once before on this line and about 25 other times on other lines. This was by far the most disappointing. I’m on the ship now on day 4 of our 7 day cruise. The food is terrible. The food choices at the buffet sub par. The shows are similar night over night with the same cast appearing in each show. Little variety. Tonight they repeated two of the acts. I will likely never cruise MSC again. There is nothing special about this ship other than the pool area. It’s a bit bigger than others I’ve been on. It isn’t spectacular and the entertainment during the day is not really there. We signed up for the thermal spa. This spa while it offers a variety of options with the exception of the sauna the areas are small and limited. The gym is decent. That’s about it. Wouldn’t return. I wasn’t impressed and didn’t like 3 levels of drink packages. It’s either you have it or you don’t.

Not great!

Wowski’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Aurea Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B3
The couch had stains. Otherwise room was ok.
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins