3. Carnival Legend
We wanted to go on a Panama Canal cruise leaving the west coast and traveling east. We were not disappointed. The ship was beautiful and extremely clean. Seems like someone was always cleaning and polishing. Thankfully even the window were cleaned several times on this journey. That has always been my number one complaint. Well this time those windows were spotless. They must have cleaned them four times in 15 days. Thanks Carnival. We meet some incredible people on this journey and will be friend forever. The food was just OK but we always found something to eat that satisfied us. And oh did I mention Guy's Burger joint. My Fave. Love that place. The shows were awesome and the staff friendly. Most of the Fun Squad is great but Oscars English is a little hard to understand when doing trivia. We had perfect weather and calm seas. The captain was also fantastic. This was my wife first time as a Diamond cruise and I am still Platinum. There were over 1200 Diamond and Platinum guests on board. I was a little disappointed not to get the VIPF pin that we get on every cruise whille we were there but I was excited when I got home and got my mail and their was two shinny pins in the mailbox. Thanks Carnival. I must say that this one one of the most relaxing cruises we have ever been on. Other than the fact that my wife broke her wrist in Costa Rica ( not Carnivals Fault) we had an amazing cruise. Her wist is all set in a cast now and she will heel just fine. Looking forward to our next Carnival adventure in January 2020.

The Legend Continues

Carnival Legend Cruise Review by mreagleye

mreagleye’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A
Our cabin was roomy and our room steward John was excellent.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins