3. MSC Armonia
Went on the Armonia Oct 21st! Have been on 15 cruises, first MSC. Upon reading the reviews, I was not expecting much as this is an older more basic ship. Here is my review. The ship itself was VERY CLEAN. No issues there, it does need an update but I think it is going into dry dock soon. We had an Oceanview room on the 9th floor which was fine. Our room steward was excellent and although we didn't see him much, our room was always cleaned twice a day. To all those who have been talking about the tiny shower, it is small but doable. This is the first time I didn't bring my own blow dryer and that was a mistake. The blowdryer is very weak so if you have longer hair bring yours!! The waitstaff we had was the best we have had. They made our dinners wonderful. Unfortunately I cannot say much good about the food. I know this is subjective, but we also talked to others and the food was very bland. The buffet was almost terrible. The same things every day pretty much. Breakfast was fine and dinner in the main dining room was just ok. The prime rib was excellent and the filet on formal night also good. Everything else was just bland unfortunately. I felt like they were trying to use up food by the 3rd night. The pizza was excellent and Franceso was whipping up pizzas non stop. There is a free gelato bar and that was fantastic!! Went to a few shows and also just not good. If you didn't get there at least 30 minutes prior there were no seats available. The last thing.. about 1/2 of the lounges reception area and sports bar the air conditioner was not working and it was so so so hot. Very uncomfortable and they did not fix this the entire cruise. All in all the cruise was fun and definitely what you make it!! But, I would probably not said on this particular ship again!!

Had a great time. Staff excellent!

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by Tssweety

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica

The waitstaff we had was the best we have had. They made our dinners wonderful.

The pizza was excellent and Franceso was whipping up pizzas non stop.

There is a free gelato bar and that was fantastic!!

Tssweety’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2
Adequate space. Basic room.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins