3. Explorer of the Seas
The ship was nice, people were great. Dining room dinner menu disappointed and we ate in the windjammer most nights. When we did eat in the dining room, it was good. The ship was on the small side, but it doesn't need to be bigger with ports so close together and one cruise day. First port, Hamburg Germany on a Sunday. All stores are closed on Sundays, forget shopping. Are you serious Royal? My wife and I are more than upset. Only thing you can do is walk empty streets. Second port, Rotterdam, plenty of time, but nothing special. Third port, Amsterdam, somewhere around 6 hours, not enough time to really look around and enjoy the place! France, the last, promised 28 hours to visit the city. Came into port 2 hours late, shuttle stopped on the way to Paris even though no one wanted to. They changed the pickup spot and a passenger had to go get the others like us to find the bus! From drop off to pick up, we were given 21 hours that includes sleeping! This was the port we really were looking forward to and we feel we got screwed! Thanks Royal, you really did a crap job! Another disappointment, I really look forward to the T-Shirt sale and they didn't have one on this cruise. Seriously, bad schedule! We save our valuable time off to spend one good time a year and this was awful!

The ship was great, but don't go on this trip!

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Zmonster8u

Second port, Rotterdam, plenty of time, but nothing special.

Thanks Royal, you really did a crap job!

Zmonster8u’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V
Interior cabin behind the library. It was also at the end of a hallway, very little noise. It was great. Thought I would miss having a balcony, but it was ok.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins