3. Seven Seas Navigator
I know that reviews of this little ship have been less than glowing in the past, but we loved every minute. Let's get the major complaints out of the way.. 1) stern vibration....yup, it's still there. Depending on the speed that the ship is going or special nautical adjustments that need to be made, you can feel it, but only in the stern. As everyone suggests, pick a cabin that's NOT in the stern. Mind you, the vibrations are sporadic, not all the time. 2) No observation bar. ....yup, we missed it, BUT we had such a good time with the excellent and charming barkeepers, all around the ship, it more than made up for lack of a view. 3) Only one special restaurant...again (and last) yup....only Prime 7. I guess you could count Sette Mare as another. Didn't bother us at all. With the new Compass Rose menu where you can order almost anything you'd like. We didn't really miss other "specials". Now that I've told you about all of the "bad" stuff, let me tell you why this cruise was wonderful We had a terrific captain...very friendly, funny, professional. We had some terrible weather but he managed to keep us well informed and safe. We missed both Boston and Bar Harbor, but he did manage to get us to Portland,Maine as an alternative. We enjoyed his daily noon reports and his continual praise of the crew that works so hard. I liked that! We had an F cabin towards the bow on deck 6. Cabin was perfect, as was the location. Convenient to everything. Since the ship has basically just come out of dry dock, the entire vessel was ultra clean, freshly redone in a tasteful (at least for us) way. Who ever designed the soft finishings( fabrics, art work, etc. did an excellent job.Carpeting is a little funky, but you get used to it..haha! I think the theater is actually one of the best in the fleet. Excellent views all around and comfortable, like a big living room! Since this is a small ship, you get to know the entire crew and we liked that. It was also so easy to interact with fellow passengers if you choose to. We adored the crew....special shout outs to Crisy, our room stewardess, barkeepers, Gusti in the Navigator, Mayya at the pool and servers Christine and Yana (a brand newby who was on her first cruise, first contract!) I feel guilty in not mentioning so many others who knew us, what we liked and always, always had a smile. They all say yes to everything and then deliver! Food was wonderful all around....I had one lobster miss in Compass Rose, but not enough to send back or complain about. We did do the special (for cost) wine luncheon. OMG! Spectacular.!!! Also a special vodka and caviar event done by Sonia. Terrific! In summing this all up, we'd most certainly cruise on her again. In looking ahead, some of the Navigator's itineraries are the most interesting, at least for us. Good things come in little packages!

One of our nicest trips despite some rough weather!

Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review by Mudhen

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Suite

Let's get the major complaints out of the way..

Convenient to everything.

Good things come in little packages!
Mudhen’s Full Rating Summary