3. Harmony of the Seas
We have always cruised with Royal Caribbean and enjoyed all our cruises, but this time I felt I had to write this review. To begin with, the ship is way too big! You can't get from one end of the ship to the other without changing decks. We have always found our way around on ships by the first day, but this time it took forever! Central Park is a joke! We walked through it one time - nice if you like trees! There were so many people and kids, the lines to go anywhere were super long. And don't do anything out of the ordinary or you will have to pay for it. The royal shop was the smallest I have ever seen on a ship, and nothing there worth buying. CoCo Cay was a nice island, but it is mainly for young adults and kids; and again, expensive. Rotan was a horrible mess! They are still building the dock and all you see is dirt and construction workers! I must say that Costa Maye was one of the pretties ports we have every been at. Everything you wanted to do was right there, no need to go into town. Now - Johnny Rockets was a night mare, the staff was slow, the food was bad, and the wait was horrible. My advice, if going on a cruise, forget this one and go to the next size lower ship; like Freedom or Indepence, a lot better

Royal Caribbean just doesn't feel the same!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by kate.westveer

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

kate.westveer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D
The caben was nice, a little bit bigger than in the past. Only problem, the speakers in the room and on the balcony did not work. You couldn't hear any of the announcments!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins