3. Norwegian Bliss
This cruise trip was arranged more than 1 year ago. We had never been to Mexico and we wanted to give it a try on the newest NCL ship, Norwegian Bliss. The gorgeous looking Norwegian Bliss was beyond my imagination. We had a wonderful holiday and had fun exploring the 3 cities which Bliss had brought us to. We also enjoyed dancing at different venues in the evenings. With the specialty dining package, it enabled us to try out different food types and dining atmospheres. The shore excursions to Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas were interesting that they had showed us the culture of Mexico and the beautiful cities. I wished the port stay in Cabo San Lucas could be longer as it’s such a beautiful place. We didn’t get much time to shop at the port area after few hours of shore excursion. The dining venues were busy every night but we didn’t have problem getting seats when walking in to any of the main dining restaurant. As our package included 4 specialty dining, we had booked the dinner way in advance with the help of NCL Australia office. Luckily we did it because on Bliss, most specialty dining venues were fully booked on most of the time slots. The “Jersey Boys” was probably one of the main highlights on the ship that the response was overwhelmed with people queuing up outside the theatre as standby. The “Six” is a new show on the ship but the response was not bad as well. The Guest Services team sent a note to my room to welcome our group and helped us with the dance class arrangement. We are grateful to Cruise Director, Jake for this special arrangement, and the kind assistance from Marina from Guest Services. During the trip, I wrote a feedback regarding the time confusion as the NCL app was showing a different timing from the time we were asked to adjust back. Surprising the relevant staff was able to find me at the dining table that particular night to follow up regarding this. Bliss’ public area consists of many nice details and we felt very comfortable at every corners. My personal favourite place is the brilliant Observation Lounge at Deck 15. I enjoyed the light breakfast and watching sunrise from there. Ladies will definitely feel pampered by the shopping spirit on the ship, especially on port days. It will be great if NCL could broadcast more about the shopping offers in Mexico prior to boarding. Bliss is quite unlike the other NCL ships that it is between premium and the mass, it is just so special and lovely.

More than just a gorgeous looking ship

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Windrosesg

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Studio Stateroom

Windrosesg’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1
I love the solo cabin and was surprised by the virtual window which showed me what it was like outside. The studio lounge is very pretty and it serves as a great place for the solo guests to meet one another, take a rest whenever we feel like to. I felt this kind of treatment would not be possible but if did happen. Thanks to NCL for such a memorable stay experience.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins