3. Norwegian Bliss
Remember to download the App prior to boarding. A lot of people in our party weren't able to download the App once the ship set sail even when we came to ports. It was difficult for our kids and cousins to communicate without having the App. They couldn't message each other and so it was hard to keep them together. Be sure to book your Go Karts & Laser Tag first thing when you get on the ship. We found most times were all booked up once we boarded within a few hours. So, be sure to plan in advance all your restaurant reservations, GoKarts, Laser Tag, Shows ahead of time! I had to really plan out our week, as the ship has only so many slots. We missed out on Jersey Boys, as we didn't book in advance. I would even advise booking 2-3 months in advance. Also, with the kids club, Norwegian is very particular with ages. So, my 9 year old couldn't hang out with an 11 year old. It was very disappointing. They would allow limited time (once a day for 1-2 hours for them to be together, which didn't always work in our schedule). The whole point of a cruise is for siblings & cousins to spend time together. They would completely separate them. My 9 year old got bored by himself and chose not to come back to the kids club after the 1st day. Our group of kids ranging from 9 to 15years old had a better time playing bowling, race cars, miniature golf together. Excursions were wonderful in Alaska. Any other them I would recommend. We booked the helicoptor Glacier tour. Loved it. Our other excursion was the train ride. In Victoria, we rented bicycles, as we only had 2-3 hours to spare. In Kechikan, we kayaked. Those excursions were booked outside Norwegian, as they have limited space. Lots of areas to lounge around, which we loved. Shows were good. It was nice to change things up. We enjoyed the Havana! show and with the Beatles even my 15 year old daugter liked. Pools were nice. Used the jacuzzi when it wasn't crowded. I participated in one of their fitness classes. I believe it was the Abs Class. I liked it. Workout room was always crowded so be sure to get there early for a treadmill spot. We would run every morning on the top deck, as well. Food was wonderful. We ate at a specialty restaurant only once and regretted not booking another dinner in advance. Although the non-specialty restaurants had a lot to choose from, we felt we needed more variety. Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville was fabulous and Cagney's is top notch! Overall, loved our experience. Would definately recommend!

Download App prior to boarding the Ship. Kids club not worth it.

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by laustin21

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Pools were nice. Used the jacuzzi when it wasn't crowded.

Overall, loved our experience. Would definately recommend!
laustin21’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF
Cabin was nice. It was adjoined with our kids which worked out nicely. Laundry we did the third day and found they had a special the following day, so would have saved quite a bit of money, if we would have waited.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins