3. Avalon Tapestry II
I chose this cruise because Avalon waived the single supplement which saved me quite a bit of money. The cruise itself was fantastic. I liked my room which was plenty big enough for me and the bathroom was a nice size. The food was excellent and the land tours were led by enthusiastic and informative guides.I had flown into Paris the day before the cruise, and made my own hotel arrangements for that part of the trip. I'd advise anyone to have an extra day in Paris. I really enjoyed the tour of Normandy and the optionals to Honfleur and Versailles, although Versailles was super crowded. I was so impressed with Avalon that I have already booked a trip in 2020 with them. There was a nice lounge area on the back of deck three where you could get all sorts of coffee and pastry as well as hot chocolate.

Wonderful wecoming staff