3. Voyager of the Seas
I think this is my first time writing a complaint. I've been on Mariners of the Seas two years ago and had a very good impression of RC. In fact I always tell people how good RC is. However, this time on Voyager of the Seas was really bad. Many staff were impolite and insincere, food weren't great, and generally it wasn't as organised. Summary of a few problems I had: - Booked 5.30pm dining (I had an invoice as evidence) but there was an error in the system so I had to wait for "my time" dining. Told the staff but they were not helpful at all (I had two elderly with me who needed to take their after meal medications on time). - Went for breakfast at the main dining area on the last day. We were given the menu, everything was good. After quite a long while, a waiter came to take our orders. And when I was ordering for everyone at the table, the waiter was telling me that there were some items that I can help myself with at the self service area. So I asked him nicely, "so do I take the food myself?" as he repeatedly say the same thing for each order I made. He then explained that he's just letting me know but he can take the order anyway. But when he went to the counter to enter the order (it was just somewhere beside our table), I heard him telling his colleague something like "she wants to order". Could see from their body language that they were not too happy, as if I was demanding and expecting to be served when I could take the food myself? But since we were given the menu, we assumed that we can order everything from the menu. How would we know what is available at the self service area and what is not? - Seems like DBS/POSB cards are not accepted, so there were issues with onboard expenses payment. I must say that the guy at the guest services counter was helpful, but not the people I encountered with before that. A friend who has been to both Mariners of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas has the same sentiments. Found it weird as I thought the service standards should not differ since both are under RC, but it seems to be true after I read reviews online.

Really bad service, insincere staff

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by Xyz0244