3. Regal Princess
Our class chose this destination on a majority vote for our 45th college reunion. We wanted a cruise that would take us to the East Coast and Canada for the Fall Foliage. Our travel agent suggested a Princess cruise based on previous clients' recommendations. The embarkation was smooth and all the staff were very helpful and showed us the way to our stateroom and the dining room for lunch. Our stateroom was in a quiet location, clean, had a balcony, and the space was just right for my husband and me. The bed was very comfortable and the comforter was light and warm. The Medallion made it so easy to get in and out of our room, go through lines when exiting or returning to the ship. It also made it easy to shop, pay for drinks or other items on the ship; we did not need to bring our wallets and money on board. The food, entertainment, service and staff on the Regal Princess were all first rate!! I will return to this ship for another cruise with family and friends!

Excellent cruise!

Regal Princess Cruise Review by RnMcruisers

RnMcruisers’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA
Nice, quiet, clean, cabin with a balcony.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins