3. Norwegian Epic
This cruise was a celebration of our 30th Anniversary. We chose this cruise based on it's itinerary above anything. Also, the Mrs family roots are Italian, specifically Florence. So it was important for me to give her this experience. As such, the cruise was a major splurge into the Haven. Much of what we experienced is based on that perspective which was new to us as well. We have been on 5 prior cruises (1 NCL and 4 RCL). We arrived to the ship at 1 PM and were escorted into a separate area for check in - quick, easy, and on ship in less than 10 minutes. We were escorted into Haven and given a tour by our Butler Melody. We also met our Concierge Raul at this time. He was great all week!!! Being a planner, I had pretty much already made our dining reservations and booked what I could in advance but I still used him to book Escape the Big Top (loved it). CABIN 17020 H4 Villa. Great size for 2 people and I can easily see a family of 4 being very comfortable as well. We used the spare bedroom for luggage storage. The in-room coffee was good (stronger than Dunkin). The balcony was big enough and sheltered. DINING. While subjective I enjoyed the food overall. We ate at the Haven dining room 3x. Food there was excellent although the menu does not change during the week, Cagney's was GREAT!!. La Cucina great as well. MDR Taste once. Not perfect. Asst waiter seemed new and experience was not great. Food OK. Cirque - food isn't great but the show is. O Sheehan's quickly became a favorite lunch spot. Loved the wings. ENTERTAINMENT. All enjoyable. I highly recommend Burn the Floor. I would have said it was not my thing but thoroughly enjoyed it. We had a comedian on board as well as a comedy magician. SHIP OVERALL. I know some do not like the layout but it was easy enough. The primary decks for Activities are 5 through 7 and are easy enough to navigate. Outdoor activity and Buffet are 15. The elevators are crowded for sure. We loved the quiet refuge of POSH.

30th Anniversary splurge

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by bozman2112

bozman2112’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Courtyard Villa with Balcony
Cabin H4
2 BR. Very quiet but great location. Sheltered balcony.
Deck 17 Suite Cabins