3. Viking Orion
The main aim for choosing this cruise was to see whales, we have sailed with Viking before on the Homelands cruise on Viking Sky so knew what to expect. Viking Orion did not disappoint, the crew were just as helpful and polite. As well as all the interesting information from the guides I also visited the onboard Heritage Centre and from the exhibit 'Are you a Viking' discovered where the thick tissue on the palm of my left hand by the small finger comes from. We took a whale watching extra tour and we did see whales, sea otters and sealions, my wife was very happy. All Viking ocean ships have a good variety of dining options and it is good to vary experiences. The restaurant is our favourite with one visit to Manfredi's for a special meal, but the World Café is just as good, just different. I would recommend the Port Talks as they give more information about what you will be doing next.

Brilliant journey along the inside passage especially Hubbard glacier

Viking Orion Cruise Review by ChrisJowett