3. Celebrity Equinox
Was pretty disappopinted with this cruise. It seemed very over crowded with not enough lounge chairs or seating in the main dining room. Not well thought out I think, about the layout or the maxium of people that would be expected to be in one area, everyone on top of eachother. Food was "ok". Some crew members obviously not happy to be there. Some were rude, like you were a bother. There are certain "places" for certain "higher up" people that we weren't able to go in, told to leave. The excursions were NOT what we thought they would be at all. The beach excusions were all overcrowded with natives trying to sale you every little trinket. The cabin was clean with our Cabin guy being "wonderful" never missed a beat on anything. Enterainment was great the comedian was fantastic. Over all I felt cheated.. Would I go again? Not on Celebrity! I'll stick with Holland.

Had better!

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by grumpo1

Enterainment was great the comedian was fantastic.

Over all I felt cheated..

Would I go again? Not on Celebrity!

I'll stick with Holland.
grumpo1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C1 9305
Loved the cabin and our Cabin guy Putra! Very professional. Bartenders wonderful too!
YAY PASSPORT BAR!!