3. Norwegian Bliss
first I look for the age of the ship ,(build in 2018) reading review in you tube and found out is a 5 star cruise , very Elegant ,and with style ,high quality in decoration and best restaurants and entertainment on it ,my first one and I am so glad that choose this Cruise ,it fill up all my expectation. The observatory lounge is unique you can see everything from there. The buffet area is really big ,the food is really good and fresh ,crew in this area are very respectful and very kind , there is always room to enjoy your meal. music bands on the cruise are amazing , the only critics that I have , is you should have a bigger cigar room. Bar in the ships are great ,crew on all areas are very professional and friendly . I have take already the promotions for my next cruise in the next 4 years and from now ... I AM A FAN OF NORWEGIAN CRUISES !!! THANK YOU FOR THIS MAGNIFICENT EXPERIENCE .

BEST CRUISE EVER

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Raualjo

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Studio Stateroom

glad that choose this Cruise ,it fill up all my expectation.

The observatory lounge is unique you can see everything from there.

music bands on the cruise are amazing ,

the only critics that I have , is you should have a bigger cigar room.

I AM A FAN OF NORWEGIAN CRUISES !!!

THANK YOU FOR THIS MAGNIFICENT EXPERIENCE .
Raualjo’s Full Rating Summary