3. Carnival Sensation
It looks like Deon who is the star of the entire trip: is probably the hardest worker. Yes- everyone looks like they work hard but the teamwork is needed. Deon excellent with Motown event. The piano singer with beard as Elton John not good which is a shame because the other dancers/ singers are very good and devoted and better than him. I’m sure there’s a superstar within the team to replace him. He’s good looking and looks at people in the crowd with confidence but he’s creepy. The bus ride to excursion with new guy from sensation to 7 mile beach had no clue. He lost a paper with names and told us three diff times to leave. There were no lockers that we know of. Beach too packed like sardines but it was beautiful and clean. I just expected a better resort than this — coral reef. Looks thrown together and cheap. So we had to leave hour earlier because bus director told us wrong time , become sardine on bus and boat to ship. I loved it there but it was a mess. Hairy chest contest/ mix a drink contest mc Cruise Director Deon was wonderful- The song trivia is the best event at the ship because of him. Maybe he can train trivia leaders and move it to a quieter area as there were so many drunk, obnoxious people, it was hard to hear. Windows were so full of crud. A lot of people called our ship a rust bucket. That’s embarrassing. I wish you would kick out the boisterous drunks in whirlpools. This ship almost needs a security guard to move the obnoxious yelling and twerking women to a room. This is not a kid friendly shop. Bingo was a waste of money. Would try again if more tickets for money and better value but too expensive. Turkey with turkey dressing was amazing. Prime rib excellent and vanilla brûlée. Turkey deli sandwich and burger awesome. Breakfast great. The food on this ship was incredible. Studio VIP had one excellent singer a short girl. She has an amazing voice. Snorkeling in Ochos Rios was amazing and the snorkeling team on the bottomless boat were so proud of their island. He was caring and had great personality. They all laughed a lot. Even though the boat didn’t look like it would make it: I was proud to be on their boat! Water was amazing and coral and fish sighting good. They really bother you too much trying to sell the same goods in Ochos Rios. It almost felt like they were stalking and dangerous. We went back on the boat. If the boat could sell the Jamaican handicrafts on a craft night to help support them: it might help them more. I don’t think we will go back. If they were handcrafted like grand cayman: it would’ve been better. It just feels too distressed in this port. Bathrooms at beach and port were not nice. Hasbro Game Show was terrific Love & marriage was so funny Trivia business slogans was Good Comedian good. He picked on James and it took me a while to get used to him but he is definitely an asset as well due to his high energy and attitude. Our photog was very good. I wish the photos were smaller. He has good photo skills. Keep him and give him his own personal area and stress he does touch ups which is a plus. I love Grand Cayman but prob would not go back to Jamaica. I cannot believe the bathroom attendants kept the port bathrooms so clean. What a waste of time to get on tender in Grand Cayman . I wish we could avoid a tender. The public restrooms on boat were a mess. Carnival needs to spend money fixing up the Sensation as I doubt I’ll go on it again. There was mold throughout bathroom. Plan on three hours of embarkation which is a waste of time. This cruise is not good for families because of the clientele it attracts. It is an obnoxious, loud group and the entertainment brings that out

They try to make it fun but it feels disorganized

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by Lssherrill

Studio VIP had one excellent singer a short girl. She has an amazing voice.

Hasbro Game Show was terrific

Love & marriage was so funny

Trivia business slogans was Good

I love Grand Cayman but prob would not

Plan on three hours of embarkation which is a waste of time.

Lssherrill’s Full Rating Summary