• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

band1611
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin:

we picked this cruise so that we could experience Alaska and sail back to Australia. The overall experience was not that good. The food was not very good at all and had very little variety and flavour. The entertainment was extremely disappointing and not up to par with other cruises we had had prior to this. There were a lot of minor things that made this cruise much less enjoyable than what we have previously experienced.The onboard activities were very poor and not much variety offered at all if anything I have never felt as bored on this cruise and I have on other cruises that my wife and I had taken and really could not wait for the cruise to be concluded. Overall the staff were very helpful and friendly but there were some that it seemed too much bother for them to help. The overall cleanliness of the rooms and other areas of the ship were very good but there were a lot of negatives during the cruise that made it memorable but for all the wrong reasons. I hope princess can imrove on this as our previous experience with them was nothing but great and memorable for all the right reasons.

1 Helpful Vote