3. Norwegian Gem
I wanted to see Canada during colorful Fall weather and I was NOT disappointed. Love that we have graduated to suite category now. Butler and Concierge are really nice touches. Was not as impressed with Teppanyaki chefs as I have been on other ships. Although the food was good, their flare was not impressive.. Cagney's Steakhouse was great. Moderno Brazillian Steakhouse was not great except for the filet mingion, which was delicious. The other cuts were cooked too done, even tho I told them medium. .Breakfast there was good.. Shows were good and a great variety.. I do not like the fact that very few cabins have shower stalls. Majority have tub/shower combo and this one was too deep for me to get my leg over. I wish they would take this into consideration of us older folks. . It was not a handicapped room, but there was a grab bar by the toilet, which I appreciated.

Married couple

Granma2002’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SF
Was clean. Roomy enough. Excellent steward/concierge service. My only objection was the tub was so deep that I could not Not step over into it. I had to go to the spa and take showers.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins